We're all ready for a break from the cold temperatures but there seems to be no relief in site. Feng Shui certainly can't make the snow melt any quicker or spring arrive faster, but there are some ways to use Feng Shui enhancements to warm up your surroundings. If you're winter weary or feeling some cabin fever right now, try adding a few of these things to brighten and warm your interior space:
- fire - light a fire in the fireplace or burn some candles. If candles aren't your thing, add some fun little white lights in places that feel coolest.
- nature - bring in some reminders of spring and summer in the form of bouquets of flowers, seashells, plants, and more.
- food - spice up your menu with warming herbs and spices like cumin, ginger, cinnamon and tumeric.
- color - add some warming colors to your space with some beachy or tropical accents.
- texture - this is the perfect time to add some cozy and warm textiles to your space in the form of throws and quilts.
- scents - use aromatherapy to warm your space. Citrus essential oils remind me of summer fun, and spicy essential oils remind me of warm nights by the fire.
- music - what tunes remind you of warm summer days? Some good music always warms things up!
Early Bird pricing is still available until March 1st for The 27 Day Feng Shui Re-Boot Program. It's only $27 if you sign up now - well worth $1 per day!! We'll get things started on March 20th. Click here for more details and to register now.
Happy Feng Shui-ing!