Sometimes I get so caught up with the work and 'to do's' that I forget about my own skill set. Hello!!! Feng Shui is the perfect tool to get things kick started and running again. So earlier this week I stepped away from the computer and the list of things that felt critical to get done, and I spent some time taking my own feng shui advice. For half a day I did the things I would tell any client to do. And guess what? It worked!! By mid-week I had a rush of sign ups into my program. And better yet, the phone started ringing with requests for my bigger services.
Here are some of the things I did to get energy and opportunity flowing again:
- Turn on the outside lights and the lights above your front door (leave them on for a while)
- Dust, sweep and de-clutter inside your front entry way
- Open the front door with the intention of inviting in opportunity and prosperity
- Sweep the front steps and/or walkway, calling in fresh energy as you do
- Freshen up the front door area with new plants and/or a wreath
I gotta be honest that sometimes it still just doesn't make sense to me that these feng shui cures work better than good old fashioned sweat and tears! But when the hard work isn't paying off like you think it should, it's time to try something else! And the results have been convincing for me, time and again. Give these tips a try and let me know how it goes in the comment section.
Join The Clutter Clearing Challenge
A 10 day online group program. All you need is internet access and 20 minutes a day to take action. Program Content Includes:
- a daily prompt, delivered into a private members-only facebook group page with a specific de-cluttering task focusing on different areas in our home
- two LIVE video sessions: The 3 Most Common Clutter Excuses and How to Overcome Them and How to Release Emotionally Charged Items like Gifts, Heirlooms and Photographs. These sessions will be recorded in case you can't make it to the live event.
- a private online space for all group members to post de-cluttering successes or to ask for help with specific clutter challenges and connect with others who are sharing the process
- two LIVE Q&A sessions where you can drop by and get support for your biggest challenges
- online tips, tools and encouragement to keep you focused and committed during the program
- printable resources to help you learn what clutter is, understand why we collect and tolerate it, recognize the energy attached to it, and release challenging items
- accountability to help you figure out where to begin and to help you keep moving forward through the process even when resistance kicks in
- tools to assist in overcoming the emotions attached to your stuff, including overwhelm, guilt, shame and fear.
Please share this program with anyone that might benefit! Thanks for your help:-)
Happy Feng Shui-ing