What amazed me most about the labyrinth was that it was a man-made structure that had a powerful ... magnetic ... and uplifting vibe. Clearly the land where it's located was special to begin with. And then the design and building of the structure was done with pure intention to magnify it's sacredness. The brochure highlights how sacred geometry, Native American medicine wheels, Buddist prayer wheels, conductive copper, Herkimer diamonds and quartz crystals are all used within the structure to amplify the energy of the location. The end result is just amazing.
I've always been attracted to natural high vibration places like the ocean, mountaintops, or crystal clear lakes. These are places that seem to beat a little louder but more calmly. After a short visit to these destinations I feel energized and more connected. It's like the soothing vibration of these places shifts my own vibration (and attitude) so that I'm in a better place. Now I had found a man-made spot where I could find the same benefits!
- Get things moving with fan, flowing water, or simply clapping or dancing around your space
- Color is vibration ... choose a color with the vibe you want ... it's EASY to paint a wall or cover a few pillows to change things up.
- Bury or display crystals, rocks, seashells, pine cones, feathers, in your space ... (you'll find all of these hidden in special spots all around my home and office) ... they carry the energy of where they came from and help remind you of the special attraction of that spot.
- Sound is vibration ... add some chimes, turn on the music, play an instrument, clap your hands or simply laugh out loud.
- Scent's have vibration too ... Pure essential oils have a vibrational note. Try using these instead of chemical cleaners ... or just cut open a citrus fruit and let the scent fill the room.
- Light is vibration ... turn on some lights, open some blinds if you want to raise the vibe ... or if life is moving too fast for you ... dim the lights, close some blinds and light a candle or two.
- Add some people or pets or even plants ... anything that breathes will alter the vibration.
- Add in all of the above and throw a party! (Choose your guests wisely so you create the right vibe!)
If you need a fresh perspective on your space or situation call me to arrange a consultation. The benefit of a second set of eyes is immeasurable. Several options available -- Call me to and we'll figure out which one is best for you! Available for homes and businesses ... in person or by phone.
Do you need a speaker who can inspire your group or audience with a unique topic? I LOVE talking about Feng Shui and would be pleased to create a presentation for your friends, membership group or professional chapter. Attendees will interact, have fun and leave with plenty of valuable information that they can implement immediately in their homes and businesses! Call me at 508-440-9357 or send me an email if you would like to know more.
Did you like what you read here today? Did you find it helpful? Please feel free to share this blog with your friends and on social media. The more readers the merrier! Thanks for your support!