Maybe it's not that dramatic but you can struggle much more than needed in different life areas if you haven't made corrections to your bathroom. Luckily, most of the adjustments that counter this downward flow are fairly easy and the space will feel better once you've made them!
Here are a few adjustments to make to prevent this loss of chi:
1) Fix any leaks or clogs - Leaky pipes let all that chi drip away, and overtime can create a feeling of being "drained". Clogged pipes are another problem, creating an energetic block that causes tension and back ups. Make sure your pipes are all in good working order to support healthy chi flow.
2) De-clutter - Purge what you don't use/need to open up space in all the bathroom nooks so that chi has room to flow freely.
3) Add the Wood element - A great way to counteract the downward flow of energy from the drains is to add the energy of things that grow up. Wood energy is just the thing. Bring it into the space by adding plants, silk plants, images of plants, items made of wood, items that are striped or have a leafy/vine pattern on them, or the colors of green and blue.
4) Add enhancements - lift up the energy of the bathroom with enhancements like good lighting, nice fixtures, fine linens, and self care touches like candles, lotions, and aromatherapy. Creating a sacred space for daily rituals is a bonus to the health and vitality of the whole home and all it's occupants.
5) Use the bagua map to determine which life area is being effected by the bathroom so you can be aware and empowered to head off any negative implications.
Run, don't walk to your nearest bathroom and put these adjustments into place before the New Year!
And speaking of the New Year ... give yourself the gift of a clean slate and increase clarity in 2018 with one or both of these great offerings:
Clean out and organize all of your digital files: emails, mailing lists, apps, files, folders, photos, so you can spend less time looking for stuff or recreating work you’ve already done and more time focused on what’s most important. This is a 21 day online program that begins January 22nd. Head into 2018 with a clean digital slate! It's feng shui for all of your devices... Join by December 1st for only $63 (regularly $72) SIGN UP HERE